Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Joyous Wishes

 


I just got this beautiful Altenew Mistletoe Wreath stamp, die, and stencil sets and the matching embossing folder. I made this card using the colors for Just Add Ink Challenge #628
and lo and behold, I missed the deadline! Oh well...

I really love the way it turned out using 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of turquoise and a dark purple. I foiled a greeting from Spellbinders in rose gold, and I also used the Detail Ringlet Plate from SSS to give the background a little texture.

 I'm playing at:



Wreath stamp, stencils and die are all NBUS

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's a keeper, Stephanie - or better yet: a sender!! Such a pretty new Christmas supply for your stash! Nobody can have too many wreaths!
=]

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie. I love wreath´s so you did everything right ;-) and i also like the pieced background.

Thanks for joining our "Winter" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us this November at Die Cut Divas.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Wow! Beautifully done. Thanks again for sharing with us at NBUS. Hope you continue to share your creations. Bonnie GDT

Arlene said...

Lovely card. So much texture. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.