Saturday, November 12, 2022

Trick Or Treat



A new challenge starts today at Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is "WREATHS".

I embossed my brown card base with a Darice Honeycomb EF. I die cut a piece of textured orange card stock with a Die-namics Fishtail Flag die. I stamped, colored and die cut ghosts, pumpkins and spider with Ghost Friends and Trick or Treat Friends from Pretty Pink Posh. I popped them up on the wreath die cut (Hero Arts, I think). The Trick or Treat die cut is from Papertrey Ink. The twine is from Lawn Fawn (I think).

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge? blog to check out the Design Team inspiration projects. You are sure to be impressed (pun intended)! Then dive into your embossing folder collection and join us with or without the twist! Just be sure to use an embossing folder on your creation!

I'm also playing at:

November Anything Halloween

9 comments:

Diane said...

super cute cute Halloween wreath, make sure to enter it at our Two Old Bats Challenge!!
{Two Old Bats}

Darlene said...

WOW ... what a fun & fabulous Halloween creation Steph!! Awesome overall design ... love it!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sparkly wreath and sentiment! Cute card, Stephanie!

I Card Everyone said...

That cutie doesn't have a GHOST OF CHANCE of scaring anybody, Stephanie!! SO fabBOOlous!
=]

Lia said...

Your wreath is so cute and funny!
Lia xx

Diane said...

You know I love your cute cute Halloween wreath! So glad you shared it with us at Two Old Bats!!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Vickie Y said...

Super cute! Love all the ghostly elements.

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' cute. I love that you have used a wreath on a Halloween card, so creative. This is just adorable, well done!!!

Mary M said...

LOVE your card! Thanks for joining us for November's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.