Saturday, November 5, 2022

Sending You A Little Sunshine

 


Less Is More #477 starts today and runs through November 17th. This time is it a color challenge where we are challenged to use 2 or more colors from the color wheel.


I used brown, orange, gold and yellow with Papertrey Ink's Hello Sunshine stamp set. All Inks are from  Papertrey as well.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.

6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful take on several challenges. Wonderful colors on this and I love the sentiment.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm sending you even MORE gold stars, Stephanie! Fabulous, my friend!
=]

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! this is absolutely fabulous!! I LOVE this whole design. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
DT CIC

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very lovely card! We can use the sunshine to melt all the recent snow fall in AB, Canada these past few days. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Helen F said...

Gorgeous colour combinations Stephanie. Perfect for your clever fan like design. Love it!

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow ! I adore this card so beautifully CAS and so striking.

Marie