Sunday, November 13, 2022

Friends Are The Family That We Choose

 



I'm working on some Thanksgiving cards today. Thanksgiving is by far, my favorite holiday. I wanted to use my NBUS SSS Eucalyptus Dies, and I also wanted to play at Color Throwdown #718. I am screaming in on the last day, but I love the colors and they work for my Thanksgiving theme today. While looking for some inspiration, I ran across a card in THIS post (the first card)  and I decided to CASE it. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Autumn Sentiments 
Paper - SU Riding Hood Red; More Mustard and Tangerine Tango Card Stock; PTI Soft Stone Card Stock; Gina K. Pure Ivory Pure Luxury heavy weight card Stock. 
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; PTI Soft Stone
Other - SSS Eucalyptus Leaves Die; Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die; SSS Floating Leaves Stencil; Twine, WOW Clear Gloss EP, Fun foam, 

I'm also playing at:

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Stephanie! I love Thanksgiving too!

I Card Everyone said...

Delicious colors, delectable die and OH such a beautifully designed card, Stephanie! [no link for your inspiration, however]
=]

Lynn Put said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a STUNNING Autumn card, and I wanted to say thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT

Ellibelle said...

Karen said it so perfectly as it is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done!! Thanks for playing with us the November at Die Cut Divas.

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... great card! Fabulous win over at Color Throwdown! Congrats.

Darnell said...

Glad to see from the comment above that this card won the Color Throwdown, Stephanie! It was very well-deserved as it is gorgeous! I truly believe in that sediment! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Darlene said...

Oh Steph, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love your overall design ... so unique & gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... don't forget we also have a stenciling challenge ... here's a link to the current challenge post: https://stencilfun.blogspot.com/2022/11/november-stencil-fun.html#comment-form

alice k. said...

This is such a wonderful card bright and happy. Friends are so important.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful fall card and great use of those snippets too. Thanks for sharing with us at NBUS. Hope you continue to share your creations. Bonnie GDT

Arlene said...

WoW. Quite striking. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, I'm so glad you came over to our Stencil Fun Challenge to share this beauty! Such amazing inspiration! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS