Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thank You




Time Out #215 begins today. It's a Photo Inspiration Challenge as you can see above. 

The challenge runs from Thursday, June 2nd  to Wednesday, June 15th. We are generously sponsored . Winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to the STAMPlorations Digital Store that is valid for 6 months. Our Guest Designer is Deepti Aggarwal of Handmade by Deepti.

I focused on the Calla Lillies in the photo and the blue in the couches and vases. I used Altenew's Calla Lillies stamp set, colored the image with Copics, die cut the stamped and colored panel with Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles, and mounted it on a card bas of Night Of Navy Card Stock. 

Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that Deepti and the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I had to come by from TO and tell you how stunning this card is! Well done!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your pretty Calla Lilies, Stephanie this is a wonderful card!

I Card Everyone said...

what a gorgeous view from your navy couch!
=]

Nonni said...

I'm a bit envious of your calla lillies -this challenge made me realize I don't have a suitable stamp in my stash!! Beautiful coloring and beautiful card. Love the sparkle in the flowers. xxx