Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thank You For Your Kindness



Time Out #217 begins today. It's a Theme Challenge where we are challenged to be Kind. 

The challenge runs from Thursday, June 30th  to Wednesday, July 13th. We are generously sponsored by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to the CAS-ual Fridays Store.




I stamped the floral image from Waffle Flower's Jumbo Flower Pot with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, heat embossed it with clear EP over a masked line and colored it with Zigs. I added a 1/8" strip of Tempting Turquoise card stock and added die cut and stamped sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps Kindness stamps and dies. 

Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

I'm also playing at:

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous! I love the layout you used and the colours just "pop"!

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, these flowers look just as beautiful trailing down as they do shooting up - you clever girl - a gorgeous arrangement!
You practice what they preach, my friend! x
=]

Joyce said...

So very pretty, and I love how you have tucked some stamped words into your big and bold 'kindness'