Saturday, June 4, 2022

Surround Yourself With Friends


Less Is More #466 starts today. We are challenged to create a CAS card with a a masculine theme.

To create my card, I inked a portion of the main image from Birch Press Design's No One Like You stamp set with VersaMark ink and I embossed it with WOW Primary Lagoon embossing powder. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, embossed it with WOW clear embossing powder. die cut it with a Lil' Inker stitched circle die, and popped it up among the fishies. Just to give it a little more interest, I die cut the stamped panel with Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle Dies and popped it up on the card base.
 
Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:




Try It On Tuesday - For The Man In Your Life

9 comments:

Lynne said...

Super, perfectly CaS card there Stephanie, love it.
Thanks for your comment on mine. I hadn't even noticed the left & right were wrong until you pointed it out. Shows how observant I am.

meg said...

Fabulous CAS card,the partial stamping a wonderful idea,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning in colours and design, just love this ♥

aussie aNNie said...

I sent you a friend request on your face book and will also add a request in your private message to join my crafting facebook group ♥

Donna Phelan said...

Great color! I adore that circle school of fish--very cool!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, White With Only One Color Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Diane said...

Fabulously fun and a great design masculine card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, I love your school of friends and can truly learn tons about cool CAS from you!
=]

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

Dawn Phillips said...

A very simple and stylish card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x