Thursday, June 16, 2022

Aloha


 

Time Out #216 begins today. It's a Theme Challenge where we are challenged to be Tropical. 

The challenge runs from Thursday, June 16th  to Wednesday, June 29th. We are generously sponsored by Top Flight Stamps. Winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to the Top Flight Store.


For my take on tropical, I cut multiple strips in blues and greens from scraps with the Waffle Flower's Slimline Strips Die, glued them on to a 4 x 5.25 piece of card stock and trimmed the edges. I used the Pretty Pink Posh's Jungle Background Stencil with Ink on 3 Fleurette's - Atelier Ink. I cut a circle from Pinkfresh's Mini Slimline Essential Bundle on which I stamped a sentiment from Uniko's Paradise Stamp Set. I stamped and Copic colored some tropical images from Paper Smooches Get Outta Town set and adhered them to the circle die cut.

Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

I'm also playing at:



5 comments:

Nonni said...

Such an unique card, Stephanie! I love the stripes on the background and all the detail from the stenciling and your focal images. Very fun!

I Card Everyone said...

I can only imagine this is just like walking through a tropical forest, Stephanie - with the treat you receive on the other side! Wonderful!
=]

Shauna said...

How beautiful! Your tropical images look fab and I really like the creative background with the mixed papers!

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's such a perfect background, goes great with your theme but doesn't take away from the focal point, and I love that fancy circle die! Thanks for playing along at Four Seasons.

Barbara said...

These are great techniques that you use altogether to make this card. Great beach scene. I am so glad that you linked up with us at Double D Challenge.