Saturday, May 28, 2022

Made With Love



A new challenge starts today at Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is flowers.

To create my card, I used the Altenew Spoon Daisy 3D Embossing Folder to create my top panel. I used a flat ink blending tool to apply distress ink to the raised surfaces. I hot foiled and die cut the butterfly and sentiment and adhered them to the panel. I used fun foam to pop the embossed panel up on 100# card stock and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and soak up some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team. Then dive into your embossing folder collection and join us with or without the twist! Just be sure to use an embossing folder on your creation!

I'm also playing at:


7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

So nice and bright, amazing how much dimension is made with that small amount of color. Very pretty!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous team work with your stunning design x

Lisa Elton said...

Love the color you added to this amazing daisy! Pretty card, Stephanie!

I Card Everyone said...

Just love this, Stephanie - extra lovely with your sweet flutterby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE how you have colored that embossed image, it's so delicate and beautiful. Wonderful card, very elegant.

Leanne said...

Such a pretty card, I like the inking on the flower, nice touch with the butterfly.

Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card!