Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Happy Christmas



Christmas in July is everywhere! Maybe it's me, but I feel like it is extra everywhere this year! That being said, I was inspired to dig through my Christmas stash and came upon this wonderful old Happy Little Stampers set called Merry Kissmas. It's perfect for a super CAS Christmas make. I colored it with Copics and added a good slather of clear Wink Of Stella. I then paired it with a tiny sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Tiny Words Christmas, die cut the design and sentient with a 2" square die, popped it up with fun foam and my card was complete.

I am playing at:.  





9 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Simplicity at its finest Stephanie! I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Nance said...

Very cute CAS Christmas card. Simple and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

KimB said...

Lifting your petite holly image up on an elevated square adds so much extra impact to this classic C&S card Stephanie! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

A.Rose said...

A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an elegant and gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas in July challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Jane said...

CAS perfection and super stylish too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Quillish said...

Wow.. this makes my CAS heart so happy and I love the way you used a white square to focus the sweet image. Great card for the twinchie challenge. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

MA-MI said...

You did a great masculine Christmas card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.
Maja, DT

Majda said...

You created a beautiful Christmas card - thank you so much for joining the The Male Room blog.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT