Thursday, July 1, 2021

Practically Perfect In Every Way



Time Out Challenge 191 begins today, We are challenged to create a card with the theme of movies - a  favorite movie, scene from a movie, filmstrip, popcorn, reels, red carpet, tickets, etc. There is an optional twist of glitter or glitz.


 Our Guest Designer is Nancy Elrick of Nancy's Creative Mess 
and winner of Time Out Challenge #188. Please visit the Time Out Challenge Blog to see Nancy's fabulously punny card. I just love her take on this challenge!

It's easy to tell what my interpretation is. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies of all time. I also loved Mary Poppins Returns. A fantastic update to the story! 

My card is very simple. I used Catherine Pooler Essential Slimline Dies for the shape of my card. The clouds were created with the Cloud Edger stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. I inserted a sentiment from a set of Mary Poppins images and sentients that I bought from ETSY.

I have looked everywhere for the source of the Mary Poppins silhouette stamp that I used for my card. It's red rubber cling, and I had it in a plastic sleeve but there was no additional info with it. If anyone happens to know where it came from, please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due.

I just love the way this one turned out. 

 Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that Nancy and the Time Out Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

Im also playing at:

6 comments:

Nonni said...

This is amazing! I also love Mary Poppins (the Return was very good too!) and all the songs in the movie. Mary looks stunning in this slimline design! Love the clouds.

sandie said...

I just love this Stephanie-so gorgeous, love the soft background and the adorable Mary Poppins-perfect take xx

I Card Everyone said...

I was so happy when Mary Poppins Returned, so I could introduce her to my granddaughters - well they HAD TO watch the original first, of course!
I adore your perfectly perfect in every way card! xx
=]

Tristan said...

Fantastic take on the movie theme Stephanie. Awesome cloud background.Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

Dawn T said...

what a stunner Stephanie, Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wedndesday Challenge.

Makira said...

What a fabulous card! ❤❤❤❤