Friday, July 9, 2021

Thanks A Bunch



I really wanted to play this challenge and do the twist, and I'm happy that I was able to swoop in a the end and join the festivities. I masked the top and used a three layer stencil from Pretty Pink Posh. I masked again to create the blue stripe with DO ink, then added a cheeky monkey from the MFT stamp and die set of the same name. The sentiment is also from that set. Monkey is colored with Copics and popped up with Dimensionals.

I'm also playing at:



3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I meant to have a go at this fabulous sketch but time ran out sadly. You made a brilliant job of it with this gorgeous stencilled strip with the extra blue line and I love your little monkey clutching his bunch of bananas too. 'Thanks a bunch' is a sentiment that always makes me smile because people say it snarkily in the UK!! Vicky x

Darlene said...

This is awesome Stephanie! That monkey is so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Nandini said...

This is so cute and sweet! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT