Saturday, June 29, 2019

Grieving With You


I was looking through my list of challenge blogs today, and saw the colors for CAS On Friday.
 I love them, and immediately went to work using other inspiration from other challenges to create this sympathy card. I completed the card, and then it hit me! By my definition, the card I created is NOT a CAS card. Too much patterned space! Ugh. Still, I really love the way it turned out and though I am not entering it in the CAS On Friday challenge, there is plenty of inspiration from other places where it fits.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110# and 80#, Patterned paper that came as a gift in a stamp order.
Stamps: Altenew Flower Arrangement
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold.
Accessories: Altenew Flower Arrangement Dies, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edge Dies.

I'm playing at:



Make patterned papers the main focus of your project.

Sympathy



9 comments:

Michelle W said...

Your card is beautiful Stephanie, I love those colours too! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful colors and lovely design! Your posies are so pretty! I love the striped paper and the border die cut too, great angle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pick A Pattern Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

OH! This is so pretty ... I just love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Helen said...

A beautiful card, Stephanie! A gorgeous choice of colours and design! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous floral card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Kathy said...

Love the way you've used such beautiful patterned paper - great to have you joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Dawn said...

WIW, stunning card and gorgeous paper. Thanks for joining in at Daring cardmakers. x

Miri said...

Beautiful! The patterened paper is the perfect background for the great floral stamp. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

cm said...

Stephanie, how wonderful to see your heart-warming card in the Inkspirational gallery; gorgeous in every way! Apologies for being MIA...life is hectic! Do know all your cards are seen and loved!
hugs~c