Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Joy To The World



The June Christmas challenge is up and running at Happy Little Stampers. The theme is Anything Goes Christmas with an optional twist of NON TRADITIONAL. For my card, I used some patterned paper with traditional red and green, but also pink, blue and polka dots which I think deviates from the traditional. I had hoped that the glue I used to tack the vellum down was not going to show through the vellum when it dried, but it did. I was going to re-make the card, but I liked the way it turned out so much though, that I left it as is. The JOY die cut is stacked on 3 layers pf pink card stock, and the rest of the sentiment on the little banner die cut is heat embossed.

Please head over to Happy Little Stampers JUNE Christmas Challenge and see what the Design Team has created to inspire you. Christmas cards made throughout the year = less stress when Christmas rolls around in December. Be good to yourself and play with us!

I'm also playing at:



4 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely modern design Stephanie, and I LOVE the pretty paper you used for the joy die. I always have trouble mixing colours when using patterned paper but I really like how you picked out the blue from the pattern to use for the background.
Hugs
Carol x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great card, love the simple design and the use of vellum

Barb Housner

BożenA said...

Your project is very non-traditional. It looks sweet and very charming.
Hugs,
BożenA

Bobby said...

I really love the patterned paper you used for the die cut, Stephanie. Very festive. And the polka dotted vellum in wonderful.