Saturday, September 23, 2023

Have a PAR-fect Day



Today is the start of CAS Week at Just Us Girls. It is also my last week to be with The JUGs Design Team as Guest Designer. What a wonderful group of crafters to work with! They have been so warm and welcoming and I have really enjoyed my time with them. Thank you all from the bottom of my art for having me!!

With regard to my card, though my stash seems as deep as the deep blue sea, it does not contain anything sports-oriented... well, that is not entirely true. There's that fabulous swimmer/diver die. Hmmmm - I forgot about her. Anyway, one of my sons has recently fallen in love with golf and his birthday is coming, so I decided to make my sports-themed card for him. Since I now know how to use them, I went in search of a golf-themed digital stamp. I found this little Golf Gnomie on Etsy at PinkGemDesigns, printed him out, colored him with Copics, then set him in a CAS design with a strip of Tartan Plaid paper. I made my  sentiment strip on my computer and popped up on the right side... and it's a wrap! Thanks so much for coming by today!

Now please head over the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog to see what the DT has created for your inspiration. Get sportive and creative and play with us!

I'm also playing at:



Project Details
Stamps/DiesGolf Gnome Digital stamp by PinkGemDesigns
Cardstock    110# and 80# Neenah Solar Crest
Night of Navy
BasicGrey june bug 6x6 patterned paper
 Ink Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass DO Inks
Copic markers
Embellishments
Other A Colorful Life Designs Cloud Edger Stencil
My Favorite Things Drifts & Hills Stencil
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle Stax Die
Various Blending Brushes
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Waffle Flower Double Sided 1/16" Foam Strips
Black adhesive backed fun foam

14 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Oh my goodness THIS. IS. ADORABLE. Stephanie, as the young people say..."I CAN'T with the cuteness!!!".

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally loving this card that gnome is great! Thanks for joining JUGS for the month of September. It was our pleasure.

Carol said...

This card is just adorable Stephanie! Such a cute and well fab colored little golfer. The tartan plaid got me at first glance!!!! Well done card!!! So glad you were with us this month and hate to see your time end!

I Card Everyone said...

Golf is a game to be learned at any age at all, Stephanie! I picked up my first clubs when nearly 40! Good for J! He's going to love it - and hate it some days, too!
I LOve your golfer - he looks so dapper, no matter what his score.
You were such an excellent guest at JUGS, Stephanie - I'd bet my putter you'll be invited again!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness could this possibly be any cuter??!! Love this little fella and that strip of tartan plaid you added behind him. An extra cute card, Stephanie. What a treat it's been having you guest with us this month and what an exceptional job you did! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... PAR-FECT in every way! Just adorable!!

Nancy said...

This card is tee-rific! Love the little scene you created so much and that image is darling. It has been a pleasure having you at Just Us Girls and I am sad that this is your last card with us. Take care!

Ina G said...

I loooooooove your cute gnome golfer Stephanie. Fabylous colouring and cloud formation. Of course that tartan paper is just perfect. Loved having you as our Guest this month.

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic CAS card Stephanie. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Love the tartan strip and fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at the Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise, Guest Chick x x

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I absolutely love this! Your golf gnomie is so darn cute and your background looks like a perfect golf day. The addition of the tartan plaid strip pairs perfectly with the golf theme. Thank you so much for joining us this past month with all of your fabulous creations and this one is definitely one of my favorites.

Bobby said...

A golfing gnome! How perfect for our sports challenge, Stephanie. It's been great having you as our guest this month.

cm said...

Ohmystars, Stephanie! How amazing is your golf gnome! Super cute...I mean, handsome...and perfect for your golf-loving son, who will absolutely LOVE it! Your colouring blows me away! Thank you so much for incredible inspiration over the past month over at JUGS! You're a rock star!
hugs~carol

Marina said...

Your golfer is beautifully coloured in and the design with the stitched circle and tartan is brilliant. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

Nonni said...

Such a fun card Stephanie! I love the plaid pattern and the mini scene you created. Wonderful CAS design too! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!