Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tidings of Comfort & Joy


Over the weekend, I made many card fronts with PinkFresh Studio's Holiday Botanical Background Layered Stencils in traditional Christmas colors. When I saw the badge for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Color Challenge, I was inspired to use all blues and see how I liked it. Well, I loved it. I used Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Uncharted Mariner and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I decided to use Waffle Flower's Oversized Joy stamp and die set for my sentiment using SU Brocade Blue card stock for the shadow, and a blue-hued glitter paper from Memory Box's Delicate Pastel Glitter Pad. I love the way it turned out.


I am also playing at:


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm not a blue fan, but you've convinced me to change my mind, Stephanie - these shades of blue can make all the difference! Joy filled indeed!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciled background is so pretty, Stephanie! This is a wonderful card!

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Steph! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... thanks for also sharing your amazing talent with us over on our Stencil Fun blog ... good luck!

valscraftings said...

A beautiful card abs glittery sentiment!

Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge.
Val – DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Diane said...

Wow, gorgeous card!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Peace On Earth!
Diane SF and POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}