Saturday, December 10, 2022

Happy Christmas


 

A new challenge starts today at Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is "Christmas".

I just love my mini slimline Christmas card. All supplies listed below.

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge? blog to check out the Design Team inspiration projects. You are sure to be impressed (pun intended)! Then dive into your embossing folder collection and join us with or without the twist! Just be sure to use an embossing folder on your creation!

Supplies used:
Paper: Neenah Solar white 80# and 110# card stock, SU Real Red, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Card Stock.
Ink: Lumberjack Plaid, Candied Apple and Fired Brick Distress Oxides
Stamps: None
Other: Glimmer Hot Foil System; Spellbinders Glitter Wishes hot foil plates; Pinkfresh Studio Mini Slimline Essentials Bundle; Spellbinders Scenic Poinsettias 3D Embossing Folder; Waffleflower Layered Poinsettia Die, Honeybee  Stamps Warm Pearl Stickers.

Im also playing at:

12 comments:

Diane said...

Gosh Stef, this is absolutely gorgeous!! At first I thought we had the same EB folder but upon studying it and reading your post I see they are two very different folders, I think I might need this one in my stash as well as I love all it's Christmas detail!! Beautifully created!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, be still, my Poinsettia loving heart!! So gorgeous, Stephanie! Two of my favorite things when added to your wonderful, embossed panel!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous card, perfect for the challenge. That white background really makes that beautiful poinsettia pop. Merry Christmas, hope your holiday is wonderful!!

Darnell said...

What a beautiful poinsettia e/f, Stephanie! (Eek, do I dare buy another one??) I love that you let it be the star right alongside your gorgeous poinsettia! Thank you for playing in The Flower Challenge! Hugs, Darnell GD

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful embossed background; love the poinsettia.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful!!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great Christmas card! Love that poinsettia, the colour is fabulous. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Stef Perry said...

Wow, Stephanie, I absolutely love how you inked up (smooshed?) your die cut poinsettia, it is stunning! Adding it to the poinsettia embossed background in a slimline format is just perfection. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and have a Merry Christmas!

Allisa said...

Such a stunning card! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Aileen said...

Stunning, love love this poinsettia from Waffle Flower stamps and the way you added colour to it. Combined with the embossed background makes for an amazing end result. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

aussie aNNie said...

This is just gorgeous, I love everything about it xx

Anke said...

WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

Happy Christmas to you.

Anke