Sunday, December 11, 2022

Bake Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


I bought The Greetery's Bake It Merry stamps & dies last year, but did not pull them out until yesterday. I bought it with a particular dear friend in mind. She is a Christmas cookie baker extraordinaire. I had to have it to make a card for her. December 17th is cookie baking day at her house, so I popped this baby in the mail today so it gets there beforehand. I LOVE this set of stamps and dies. I paired with with a Cuttlebug EF that has been in my stash forever... I think the circles and trees look like stamped tree cookies. The sentiment is stamped, heat embossed and die cut with a sentiment strip die from Pink & Main. So fun.

I'm playing at:

The Greetery Bake It Merry stamps & dies




4 comments:

TK said...

Adorable! Oh my, this is so perfect for the baking friend and so stinkin' cute on top of that! Wonderful card, and thank you for joining us at NBUS.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Stephanie and yummy too!

I Card Everyone said...

Your baker friend is going to adore your card, Stephanie! I know I do - I also agree with you about the embossing folder being a perfect match!
Delightful, delicious, and de-wonderful!
=]

Allisa said...

Oh my...........I love all the little details! Such a fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!