Thursday, August 6, 2026

Always In My Heart




 There 's a new challenge at Time Out starting today. It's a "Pick 2" challenge where we are challenged to  pick at least 2 of the six given promptss and incorporate them into our projects. You may pick more than 2 but you must pick at least 2. Our prompts this time are: 
Geometric, Floral, Monochrome, Stitching, Sun and CAS.

We are generously sponsored by Newton's Nook Designs with an offer of a $25 store credit as a prize for our Challenge Winner. In addition, the winner will receive an invitation to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge.


We
are joined by Heather Heroldt of Handmade By Heather and winner of Time Out #314, as Guest Designer. Heather
 is a talented card maker and a frequent player at Time Out. Check out her wonderful Hard on the Time Out Challenge Blog where you can link to her card on her blog.

For my card, I chose Floral and CAS. I colored the horizontal strips with PTI inks in a summer-y color combination. I don't know where those little black dashes come from. they are not visible in my design when you look at it IRL. I think the sharpening tool in my photo editor went a little overboard without my permission!

Please head on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog and join us in the gallery. Pick at least 2 of our prompts for your project. Don't forget to tell us in your post, what your picks were. I can't wait to see where your imagination takes you!


Project Details
Stamps/DiesPoppystamps Floral Stem Collage Die
MFT Blueprints 33 Dies
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Gina K Black Onyx
 Ink PTI Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua
Mist, Hawaiin Shores, Raspberry Fizz
Embellishments
Other SSS Reverse All The Love Sentiment Strips
Spellbinders Platinum Plus
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Waffle Flower Foam Strips
We R Memory Keepers Layer Guides

I'm also playing at:

Poppystamps Floral Stem Collage Die




13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

CAS, fresh, and oh so fabulous!
=]

Carol said...

This is beautifully CAS with that clean white flower and the pretty colors of stripes you chose. Love that blueprint die a LOT! Fab card!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the stripes! This is fantastic, Stephanie!

Marcia Hill said...

I love your stripes and even the "stitching" Stephanie...it coordinates with the black layer! CAS and awesome card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Sarn said...

Wow this card is striking. Love the background colours and the pretty white die cut on top.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

brenda said...

Such an inspirational design, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Craftyfield said...

Fab card, I love the clean lines and striking contrast of white and bright colours! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sarah said...

A really lovely design and perfect use of colours of summer for us at Allsorts. Thank you for sharing. Sarah

Helen said...

Love your dramatic design Stephanie! The band of wonderful colours and white die cuts make it an eye-catching design! Love it! I hope you have a lovely day! :)

Bobby said...

Those strips add just enough color to show off your lovely little flower, Stephanie.

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is a very modern and clever design. Gorgeous card!

Kate said...

Love the bright palette you've used Stephanie and a really lovely CAS design! Hugs, Kate!
P.S. the dashes aren't there when you zoom in on the card!

Jaydee said...

Stephanie, this is gorgeous. I love the stripes and that beautiful, bold, white floral! Fabulous CAS card
hugs
jaydee