Monday, August 24, 2026

STAMPlorations Monday 8/24/2026

It's Monday and that means it is my day to showcase my STAMPlorations projects. You can also view them and see more detail on the STAMPlorations Blog.

Today, both of my projects feature The Parisian Cafe Collage Sheets in 2 very different designs. 

f
For my first card I started with an ivory card base and stenciled it on the left side with the Dots 'n Beans Slimline Stencil and Distress Oxide inks. I glued a piece of red card stock to the right side. I cut the sheet of The Parisian Cafe paper above and below the cup & saucer, fussy cut everything to the left of the cuts and glued that to the base. I laid one of the All Things Coffee Clear Stickers on ivory card stock, then die cut and popped it up on the top left of the card to complete my card.



For my second card I die cut another sheet from The Parisian Cafe Collage Sheets with Zen Coffee #1 Cover Plate and glued it to an ivory card base. I simply adhered another All Things Coffee Clear Stickers to a scrap of ivory card which I die cut, popped up with foam squares and placed in the top right corner of the card, and my card was complete.


Save 20% off your order by using my code at checkout:

 I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the links above to the STAMPlorations products used in my projects are affiliated links which means that if you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Treat yourseelf to a visit to the STAMPlorations Blog for tons of inspiration and ideas for using these incredible paper products, stamps & dies for making gorgeous cards quickly and easily.

No comments: