It's Monday and that means it is my day to showcase my STAMPlorations projects. You can also view them and see more detail on the STAMPlorations Blog.
Today, both of my projects feature Quick Cards #29 - Pop Art Unicorns Card Fronts. This whimsical and colorful pack features 4 graphic designs printed on 120# (325 gsm) matte cardstock. Each card front is approximately 4” by 5.25” - perfect for your A2 cards! One pack has 8 card fronts - 2 of each design.
For my first card, I glued the card front to a A2 sized piece of coordinating card stock. I stamped the outline version of the Simple Expressions: Leap Clear Stamps with Versafine Black Onyx ink, then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then colored inside the outline with a Copic marker matching the A2 mat, and my card was complete.
For my second card, I glued the card front to a white card base. I then trimmed a piece of vellum and laid it over the card front adding glue to areas where the unicorn and flowers were. I fussy cut the unicorn and floral images, popped them up and placed them over the the same images seen through the vellum. To finish, I added a banner with a sentiment from Bloomdala Bliss.
These paper products are such a joy to work with. Check out these and all of the other card fronts and wonderful paper products, stamps, stencils, dies and more in the STAMPlorations Store.
I am on the STAMPlorations Design Team. Please be aware that the links above to the STAMPlorations products used in my projects are affiliated links which means that if you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.




2 comments:
Stephanie, these are amazing! Your paper piecing on the second card is fabulous!
=]
Those unicorns are so majestic! These are fantastic, Stephanie!
Post a Comment