Monday, February 12, 2024

You're the Apple of my Pie


 I made this Valentine for my pie-loving son using Spellbinders Pie Perfection Collection Dies. Looking at it now, I wish I had used less busy paper in the background, but he already received it and loved it, so my job is done!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSpellbinders Etched Dies: Dish It Up and Serve A Slice
Spellbinders Fluted Classics Circles Etched Dies
My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 Die-Namics
Cardstock    Recollections 110 lb. Black Cardstock
Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad
PTI Ocean Tides
 Ink
Embellishments Heart sequin
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press


I'm playing at:








5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

SO sweet! I've never met a pie I didn't love - and yet apple was never my favorite until last year when I indulged in a slice of Caramel Apple-Dumpling pie from a local pie shop... you may soon be treated to a slice of your own! wink. x
=]

dj said...

Yummy take on our challenge!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our masculine LOVE challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Great Valentine’s Day card for a guy...cause you know the way to a man's heart is with food!! LOL!! Deb Horst, DT C4G340

brenda said...

A lovely take on the romantic theme, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card the design is top notch and very tasty looking thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Fun card! Works really well with the "guy" theme. So gald you shared this with us at C4G. Cheers, Jolanda - DT