Thursday, February 22, 2024

How Did I Get So Lucky??

 

It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls where we are challenged to use stencils on our projects. Bobby is our host.  With St. Paddy's Day fast approaching, I went with a gnome and some shamrocks and a promise to myself to mail the cards I make to my Irish family members for this fun occasion! The Design Team and our wonderful Guest Designer, Denise Morgans, have made some wonderful cards to inspire your stencil loving hearts. Head on over the the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and see what they have created to inspire you, then grab a cuppa and some stencils and join us!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/StencilsSimon Says Stamp Large Gnome Die
A Colorful Life Designs Shamrock Spray Stencil
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die
Cardstock    80# Neenah Solar Crest
Recollections 110# Black Cardstock
 InkDistress Oxide Inks - Various Greens
Embellishments
Other Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Waffle Flower 8.5x8.5 Grip Mat
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Waffle Flower 1/16" Foam Strips

I'm also playing at:


8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute gnome card. The clover stencil is quite fun too.

I Card Everyone said...

Their Irish eyes will be smiling, Stephanie! I love it and I'm not more than 1% Irish! Let's face it: to gnome me is to love me! wink.
=]

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... loving the stenciled shamrocks!!!

Bobby said...

The gnome, sentiment and stenciled shamrocks work beautifully together for a St. Paddy's Day card, Stephanie. Your relatives will love it.

Ina G said...

Who doesn't LOVE gnomes! This fellow is adorable and how fabulous those stencilled shamrocks are in the perfect green of course. Ireland is such a beautiful place and always soooooooo green.

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Stephanie. I love your cute gnome and your background is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise, DT x x

Conniecrafter said...

love the cute gnome and how the clovers are floating across the card

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your gnome is adorable in the patterned hat and shirt. Love the lucky clovers scattered across the panel and the addition of the gold splatters.