Thursday, February 1, 2024

Stay Warm & Cozy



February has begun, and so has the final Winter themed Challenge at The Four Seasons Challenge for this time around the seasons. The moodboard is there for your inspiration, but anything winter goes. I love this board, and as soon as I saw it, I had an idea inspired by the top right photo. It's easy to see the elements I used for my card. I added an extra pair of glasses as in my mind, both people who are sipping that hot cocoa wear glasses. LOL.

Take a look at the moodboard, and see what inspires you. The Design Team have created wonderful projects to inspire you as well. Check them out on the challenge blog HERE. Make yourself a cuppa, get crafty, and join us in the gallery. I can't wait to see what you create!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/
Embossing Folders
Hero Arts In For The Holidays Stamps & Dies
The Greetery Cozy Cup Coaster 
Spellbinders Ski Lodge Embossing Folder
Paper Smooches Glasses Wise Dies
Cardstock    110# Neenah Solar Crest
Neenah Desert Storm 80# cardstock
Black & red mirror cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento London Fog
VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Copic markers
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1"
3M foam tape

7 comments:

Diane said...

A beautifully created warm and cozy designed card, how clever to add the glasses too and they look so real!! Love the colors too!!

Ellibelle said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, so nicely designed and gorgeous colors! The ski lodge embossing folder is amazing and makes a perfect background!

Darlene said...

What an awesome card my friend! LOVE the sweater background and your design with the coco mugs and glasses is genius! Well done!

I Card Everyone said...

Did you see what I saw? I think so, my friend! Now to put my paper where my thoughts went!
So perfect, Stephanie!
=]

Karen Letchworth said...

I was just popping all the Design Team blogs to take a peek at their Four Seasons cards. Yours is lovely. If you ever play along in/link to challenges, I'd love to have you share at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. We have awesome sponsors/prizes. Come share your art with us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Karen L, DT Mate, The Four Seasons
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog, Owner
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Beautifully done, Stephanie, what a fabulous card!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous and creative card lovely colors and design. ♥