Friday, May 27, 2022

Friends Never Judge Each Other...



It's time for a new challenge at Festive Friday where every challenge is an inspiration list based on a selected holiday/festivity from the traditional to the unusual. Challenge projects must include at least three items from the festivity inspiration list. Your project does not have to go with the challenge theme. You can just use 3 or more items from the inspo list for your creation.

Today's festivities are inspired by National Best Friends Day, which takes place on June 8th.
The challenge runs from May 27th - June 6th.

I like to create a card for our challenge that goes with the theme. For this one, I dug deep into my stash and pulled out the "Girlfriends" stamp and sentiment from Art Impressions that I have never inked, though I have owned it forever! These friends are perfect for this festivity. I colored the "girls" with Copics, framed them with one of the Pink Fresh Studio Stitched Scallop Rectangles, popped up that panel with fun foam on a kraft card base, and my card was complete.
  
I used feminine, pink, and friendship sentiment from the inspo list.

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the  Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
I'm also playing at:


8 comments:

Melva Peters said...

What a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like they're people watching! Lots of fun, Stephanie!

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! Love these girls - and wouldn't I love to be with you [judging] alongside them all at your wonderful beach this weekend!
Enjoy yourself, my sweet friend! xo
=]

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Stephanie! Your cards never disappoint! This card is so delightful! These bathing beauties are adorable, and the sentiment is priceless!

Melanie Hungerford said...

This is such a fun card, and I have to admit, probably quite true!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Stephanie you have THE greatest stamp collection! This card made me laugh out loud - I'm sure many of us can identify with the sentiment of this card - I love it!

Diane Evans said...

This card just makes me chuckle. I love it and what a great way to celebrate friendship day

Jaydee said...

Stephanie
this card made me LOL and spit my tea this morning! I love those gals - they just make me smile. Such a fun card!
hugs
jaydee