Saturday, May 14, 2022

Always Lifting You Up

 



I am so excited to be here as a new Design Team Member for Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is flowers. 

To create my card, I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder that I have had in my stash for ages called Grace's Frame. I love the simplicity and elegance of it, and thought it would be the perfect stage for these beautiful floral Washi die cuts made with Pinkfresh Studio's English Garden Washi Tape & Die Set. I arranged several of the die cuts and popped them up on the embossed panel. I popped up the embossed panel with fun foam, and adhered it to my card base. To complete my card, I stamped a sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio's Always Uplifting stamp set with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and heat embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure? Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful projects that the Design Team has created to inspire you. Dive into your embossing folder stash and add some pressure!

I am also playing at:

Clean & Layered
Inspired by floral theme and colors




7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations on joining the new design team Stephanie! You have done them proud with this beauty. I love that elegant embossed frame with your stunning arrangement of flowers. Vicky x

Diane said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I have seen the washi tapes and dies from Pinkfresh but to actually see it in all it's glory is breathtaking, what a beautiful card! Welcome to our fun challenge too, we are delighted to have you on board as part of our design teams!!
Diane co-owner of CYHTP

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I am so very happy for you, Stephanie! This is a family of challenges that I really admire - so fun, and with the four inspiration photos one will never be at a loss for ideas!
Such a fabulous, embossed frame - love the size of it. Just the prettiest place to plant those washi blooms!
=]

Diane said...

Well, you already know I LOVE everything about this beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Darlene said...

Oh Steph this is just GORGEOUS! Love that embossing folder ... very elegant! We are thrilled to have you joining our design team and are looking forward to seeing more of your amazing designs! Beautiful inspiration!!

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us over on our Four Seasons challenge also! Good Luck!

Nancy said...

Congrats to you, Stephanie! Both of the new teammates are personal friends of mine! Love Judy to bits too! Y0ur debut card is as pretty as can be. I will definitely try to put this challenge in my lineup! They are lucky to have you!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful flowers, and I really like that embossing folder, it's simple, but adds so much to the design. Happy that you are part of our DT here at Can You Handle the Pressure!