Saturday, April 9, 2022

Dance



Less Is More #462 starts today. We are challenged to create a CAS card inspired by an occupation.

 I used Funky Fossil Sunray stencil for my background with 4 bright Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped one of the dancer images from Visible Image's Hip Hop Girls in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I did the same with the sentiment. I die cut my scene with the large Wonky Stitches Avery Elle-ments die, popped it up on my card base, and my card was complete. 

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun card--there is such energy there. So, I am guessing that before you became a Librarian, you were a break dancer??!!

I Card Everyone said...

So fun, Stephanie - getting paid to dance, imagine that!
=]

Valérie said...

What a cool card :) I love the dancing girl and the stencil background.

Helen said...

A great fun image Stephanie. I love the way the background adds to the impact of the image. Take care!:)