Thursday, May 30, 2024

Thinking of You



It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. Vicky is our host for CASE a DT Week #729. The team loves this challenge. The idea I for you to choose one of our Design Team Members' Cards to CASE ("Copy and Share Everytihng" or "Copy and Selectively Edit"... ) Just use it as your inspiration, and then let us know how you were inspired to create based on the card you choose for you inspiration.

My card is a bold background and an equally bold Sentiment. Easy inspiration to CASE. I blended some Distress Oxide Inks with water on watercolor paper, die cut the panel and glued it on an A2 panel. I then added a large sentiment cut from mirrir card backed for adhesive backed foam and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by the Design Team. . Get crafty with your stash and join us in the gallery! I can't wait to see how and by whom our players are inspired.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies

Waffle Flower Flourish Panel Die

Altenew Thinking Of You Die
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Tonic Studios Glossy Black Mirror Card
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
 Ink Distress Oxide Inks
Embellishments
Other Adhesive backed fun foam
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing
    Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press


I'm also playing at:


6 comments:

Carol said...

Stephanie, I just love that flourish die!!! Your colors are fab too. Is there a texture to your cardstock, because it is cool how the colors give it that look. Great card!

I Card Everyone said...

Wait. HOW in the world did this die get by me?? [Do I ask that quite often? LOL] SO elegant and totally up my alley, Stephanie... hmmm I MIGHT just have something similar?
GORGEOUS!
=]

Bobby said...

I can see followers CASEing your card, Stephanie. It's simple to do but it's color and boldness make an impact.

cm said...

Stephanie, your flourishes thinking-of-you card is so eye-catching and pretty. I'm sure we'll see several players drawing inspiration from this beauty.
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you blended the background and the watercolor paper give this so much texture and depth.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Stunning! Loving that die and those colours! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC