Thursday, May 9, 2024

JUGS Word Week 726 - Garden


 

Time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. I am your host for Word Week and I have chosen GARDEN as our word. Jenny Martin of My Paper Epiphany is our Guest Designer for the Month of May. 

I took the word quite literally this week, and I created a garden scene with the wonderful set of vegetable garden themed stamps from Paper Smooches. Oh how I miss that company! I stenciled the clouds then added a torn piece of textured cardstock for the dirt. I stamped and colored the veggies, garden tools and bee, then paper pieced the boots. I added the punny sentiment and heat embossed it in white and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by Jenny  and the rest of the Design Team. Get crafty with your stash and join us in the gallery! I can't wait to see how our players are inspired to play.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/StencilsPaper Smooches Green Thumb
A Colorful Life Designs Cloud Edger Stencil
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments
Other Simon Says Stamp 3D Foam Squares
Brutus Monroe Alabaster Embossing Powder
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1/4"


I'm also playing at:

Spring

Vappu - Finnish Spring Festival
Anything Goes - Spring Theme


7 comments:

cm said...

Stephanie, your little garden has planted a smile allll over my face! The PS veggies are adorable!!
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

Great sentiment for your wonderful garden scene Stephanie - wonderful tilled soil with all the veggies growing and the bee all ready to pollinate! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Seasonal Julia xx

I Card Everyone said...

Hey!!! I have that set, Stephanie!! It's kinda like our 'corny' set, right? I'm never going to pull them from my collection!
Such a fabulous GARDEN you've grown, my friend!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dot boots! Super cute card, Stephanie and such a fun theme for us this week!

Carol said...

Darling garden scene with all the perfect elements. PS was the best and we can't let the images waste away in the drawer...YAY for this fun garden card for our challenge!!

Bobby said...

That torn soil is perfect with that fun sentiment, Stephanie, and the veggies are so cute.

Brenda said...

This is so cute, Stephanie! I have this set and you have definitely inspired me. I miss Paper Shooches too. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!