Thursday, May 16, 2024

Relaxing By The Sea





It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. Carol Mc is our host for Moodboard Week #727 and she has chosen a fabulous board for our inspiration. Super talented Jenny Martin of My Paper Epiphany continues with us as our Guest Designer for the Month of May.

It's easy to see the elements that I took from the board as my inspiration - the ocean, the sailboat, the colored sky...  Instead of the beach bag and hat, I put a beach chair in my design. This is going to a dear friend who is a beach lover just like me. We have spent many a beach day together in the many years of our friendship. I love the sentiment! Inside, it says "Happy Birthday" in the same sandy font as the sentiment on the front.

Please head over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by Jenny and the rest of the Design Team. Get crafty with your stash and join us in the gallery! I can't wait to see how our players are inspired.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesHero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit June 2018
Gina K. Designs Ocean Minded
Waffle Flower A2 Layers Dies
Cardstock    Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Papertrey Ink - various
Distress Oxide Inks - various
VersaFine Onyx Black
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Memento Love Letter
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Simon Says Stamp Foam Squares
Assorted Stencil Brushes

7 comments:

cm said...

Beach and mood board perfection, Stephanie! Such a gorgeous scene...
hugs~c

Carol said...

You know I love this set and your scene is so perfect for our moodboard challenge. You always have the best sentiments and this one is so true!!! Your jewel tone colors remind me of the end of a beach day with one of those brilliant sunsets...need to go see one of these soon! Great card!!

I Card Everyone said...

What a beautiful card for your fellow beach loving friend!
[I promise you'll get a little beach sunset time while you're here my friend!]
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful beach scene. I love that water.

Celeste Goff said...

I would love to be sitting there right now! What a great card!

Bobby said...

That song is going to be in my head today, Stephanie. Love your wonderful beach scene.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful scene! I wish I could be there:)