Sunday, July 23, 2023

Stargazer Birthday



When I saw the Color Hues Challenge colors, I immediately thought of Altenew's gorgeous Stargazer Lily layered stamp set. I got to work stamping 4 sets of flowers and leaves with my Altenew Stampwheel. I embossed a panel with Altenew's Simple Frame EF, arranged the flower and leaves on it and popped up that panel onto the card base. To finish, I stamped and clear embossed a sentiment from Altenew's Fresh Freesia. I love the way this turned out!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAltenew Build-A-Flower: Stargazer stamps and dies
Altenew Fresh Freesia stamp set
Cardstock   80# &110# Neenah Solar Crest
 InkVersaFine Onyx Black
Various Altenew & PTI inks
Embellishments
OtherAltenew Stampwheel
Altenew Simple Frame embossing folder
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
SU Dimensionals

I am also playing at:





11 comments:

Stef Perry said...

What a perfect way to use these colors with the stargazer lily stamp, Stephanie! The frame provides such elegance and interest yet maintains a beautifully CAS design. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Stepanie, This card is just gorgeous and after reading DT member Stef's comment I don't think I can top it. She certainly nailed it! I am happy you liked my colors and played along with us at Color Hues.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and elegant card, Stephanie! I love the way you framed the fabulous lily!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That lily is beautiful Stephanie, with so much detail. I love the embossed frame too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOVE how it turned out - and you are really getting to be a pro on that wheel, Stephanie! I'm going to have to start calling you a happy hamster!
SOOO berry beautiful in the CH colors!
=]

Nancy said...

Stephanie, I am happy to see you linked up this beauty at Seize the Birthday too!

Cindy Beach said...

Stephanie, This is so elegant and stunning! I love the embossed frame, the texture and detail it adds are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

LeAnne said...

Stunning image, Stephanie! That embossing in the background is a perfect way to highlight this gorgeous floral! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Karen said...

My DT teammates have already taken all the accolades I would leave for this gorgeous card! I'm particularly inspired as I finally broke down and ordered it yesterday! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Linda said...

What a beautiful flower and background that you have created. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Hannelie said...

I LOVE this lily! The frame was the perfect addition to make the flower shine!
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!