Monday, July 17, 2023

Aficiona-dough



My niece's husband treated us to a most fabulous evening featuring his home made pizza last Friday. When he gets into something, he does it with his entire being. He ordered sourdough starter from Italy to make this pizza. It was like eating clouds but crispy and oh so heavenly. Oh my, it was so good. So I had to make him a card. I used Lawn Fawn's Pizza My Heart stamps and dies, and then I fashioned a punny sentiment and printed it from my computer. The background is made with Spellbinders Plaid Company EF. There is a little leftover ink from a prior use that reminded me of crisp pizza crust, so I went with it.

Freshly Made Sketches #594 provided a perfect layout for my card.

I love the way this turned out. I can't wait to be the taste tester for more of Gareth's pizza experiments.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

My mouth is watering just reading about this pizza! And what a fabulous card! So cute, he'll love it!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my stars - you have captured my pun-loving heart today, Stephanie!! Such a great card for your pizza-making hero!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Well, dang, that sure sounds yummy!! I think the new pizza king will get a kick out of this, it's oodles of fun!