Saturday, August 13, 2022

Friends Furever


A new challenge starts today at Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is "Dogs / Cats / Pets". The challenge is open from August 13th to the 24th.

For my card, I used PinkFresh Studio's Scalloped Rectangle to cut a red frame. I die cut a piece of white card stock with the same die in white and used the aperture piece with the Cuttlebug Heart Block embossing folder. I placed the white rectangle inside the red frame, and glued them together on white fun foam. I adhered that piece on a Neenah Solar White 110# card base after I added the black & white twine to the card base. I stamped, colored with Copics and fussy cut the boy and dog image from MFT's Friends Furever stamp set and popped that up on the embossed hearts panel. I stamped and clear heat embossed the sentiment from PinkFresh Studio Always Uplifting stamp set and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog to check out the Design Team inspiration projects. You are sure to be impressed! Then dive into your embossing folder collection and join us with or without the twist! Just be sure to use an embossing folder on your creation!

I'm also playing at:

Third vertical row - die cut, free, embossing 

10 comments:

Lia said...

That's BIG love for a pet..! Such a nice image!
Lia xx

Diane said...

Love, love your image and perfect EB heart background for it, a fabulously fun CAS card!! That big dog reminds me of Marmaduke, so cute!!

Darlene said...

Awwwww what a sweet image and you've showcased it beautifully! Well done my friend ... fabulous inspiration. (this reminds me of my Great Dane Brutus ... may he RIP)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

I always wanted a Great Dane! I had a guy-friend who had one just like yours - her name was Lola. She WAS a showgirl!
Such a sweet card!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, how utterly sweet. That huge dog just looks so delighted with that hug. This card just makes me smile! I love the design and colors, super cute.

Lisa Elton said...

This just gives me all the feels, it's so CUTE!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh Stephanie, what an adorable image! It's beautifully coloured as always and I love the heart embossed background edged with a scallop frame. Thanks for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x

LeAnne said...

What a sweet image....just adorable! Coloring is fabulous too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

Nancy said...

Sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!