Monday, March 4, 2019

Thinking Of You This Christmas



The March Christmas challenge is up and running at Happy Little Stampers. The theme is Anything Goes Christmas with an optional twist of TAGS. For my card, I used Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale #8 die and made a shaker out of it. The little bird is from an old SU punch. The sentiment is From SSS Tiny Words Christmas. 

Please head over to Happy Little Stampers MARCH Christmas Challenge and see what the Design Team has created to inspire you. Christmas cards made throughout the year = less stress when Christmas rolls around in December. Be good to yourself and play with us!

3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I love this pretty card Stephanie! The design elements and attention to detail really stand out. I really like how the burgundy colour pops on the card and I love how you gave the cute little bird a patterned wing.
Hugs
Carol x

Kate said...

I love the palette you've chosen, and what a clever idea to make a shaker tag!

BożenA said...

A beautiful project, Stephanie. Your shaker tag is stunning. I also love a branch with birds