Saturday, March 2, 2019

Love Ewe




Time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS: ATCAS #154: Code Word FLUFFY.

Our Guest Designer is Michele Ferguson. Michele is an incredibly talented card artist who has a wit as keen as her crafting skills. Be sure to treat yourself to a stroll through her blog. Get ready to be inspired and to experience belly laughs.

As I searched my stash for fluffiness, this image from Unity Stamps was the one I loved best. I masked the lambs, and blended some Distress Oxide inks over the mask before removing it. I used Copics to add some color to the adorable creatures, stamped the tiny hearts, added the sentiment, and my card was done.

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:


Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog and take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I can't wait to see what you come up with to share in the gallery. Happy crafting!

I'm also playing at:




10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful ink blending on your background and you sheep are so cute, Stephanie! Fabulous take on the code word!

Raga Senthil said...

Oh so lovely! Love your whimsical fluffy ewes and your inking!😍😍😍 Beautiful take Stephanie!

Joyce said...

Oh my. This is adorable. Love your little scene and that subtle background blending.

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love the background!

Kate said...

Beautiful bacground blending! What a cute card - feel like sending one of these cards to all my boys right now !!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I LOVE that image!!

Imke said...

Super cute card, i like the background !

Thanks for joining our "Love it " Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Susan said...

Super sweet and fluffy! Love it!

ElizStewart said...

So sweet... just fab!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Stephanie! The image is adorable and your ink blended background looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx