Friday, July 3, 2009

True Friend Re-Do

OK - I had so much angst over my first try at VLVjun04. My first go is a few posts below. You can view it HERE. The piercing was wrong, the paper was wrong, so I reworked it. I am much happier with this one. It's so funny how these things can haunt you... and how much time it can take me to get the right combination of papers and embellishments. This one made me nuts, so I just had to re-do.

Recipe:
Stamps: Verve~Hundred Hearts, SU~Bella Blossoms.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette.Paper: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.
Accessories: Piercabilities, Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon. Sticky Tape, MFT brads, Sponge Daubers, Nestabilities, Bow Easy, Cuttlebug & EF, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Sea Sponge, atyou spica glitter pen.

No comments: