Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thank You Flower Pitcher

This week's OCC Challenge was a sketch. My dear sister gave me this gorgeous stamp for my birthday along with a shopping spree at Scrapper's Cove. I was waiting for a good layout to try it. I had to turn the OCC Sketch sideways to make it work - a little creative license... but i think it was a beautiful match. I love it!

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Blace on Solar White paper. This closeup of the flowers to show the Atyou Spica Glitter Pen sparkles that look so great. I could not capture this effect in the picture of the whole card.
Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: Impression Obsession~Flower pitchers, SU~Short and Sweet
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Solar White.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, Nestabilities, Word Window Punch, Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots EF, Crushed Curry Polk-Dot 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Stephanie, your paper is SO pretty and I LOVE the stunning image & sparkle!

Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)