Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Strength

Nancy Riley is one of my favorite stampers... today via Nancy's blog, I discovered a wonderful artist - Karen Giron. Karen has just introduced a new weekly challenge called "Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge". I am so happy to participate in Karen's first challenge. I decided to turn Karen's sketch a quarter turn to the right to come up with this. Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Verve~Meditations
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Brown Stazon.
Accessories: Mat Pack & Piercing Tool, Dimensionals. Spellbinders Piercabilities, Flower Fusion Too, Creative Impressions while brads.
Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

I love this sketch turned on it's side, it's fantastic! thanks so much for playing along - your card is so sweet.

LeAnne said...

This is wonderful, I love the verse and how you turned the sketch! I'll be stopping back again!
LeAnne

Alanna said...

Great card and I love the verse you used for the main image.

Shelia said...

I found your link via Robyn's blog. You do such beautiful arts. I also enjoy the sentiments that you use on your projects.

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, I love your mix of papers.