Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Today Than Yesterday

This one really gave me a hard time.I think my MoJo was elsewhere. Originally, I intended to combine SC211 over at SCS with this week's OCC challenge which is to use EMBOSSING RESIST. I just this moment realized that I did the embossing part, but not the resist! So today it's back to the drawing board to add the resist to my embossing for the OCCC! LOL! The sketch seemed like it was going to be so easy to implement, but it was far from easy for me this time. I love Verve's new sets, and having grown up in the time where this little lyric was so familiar, I wanted to use it for my main image. I was finally happy with the results. It just cracks me up that I once again, did not really follow the directions! Here is the recipe for my card -

Stamps: Verve~Hundred Hearts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Raspberry Tart DSP, Cloud9Design Sparkle Card stock, Pink Pirouette.
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, Mat Pack &Piercing Tool, Riding Hood Striped 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttons, MS Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy.
Techniques: Embossing


2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

This beautiful! I love the colors and the paper you used.

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! And you're too cute forgetting the resist part! Glad you gave it another go, though, because the other one is gorgeous, too!