Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis!


Yesterday was my step son Travis' 25th birthday. Wow! How quickly time flies. He is quite the guitarist, so I wanted to make him a special card that reflected his love of music. I love this Rock Star stamp set from Inkadinkado, and it was the perfect pick for this. There is a new weekly challenge on Fridays at SCS - Viva la Verve! - hosted by AmberDawn. Challenge details are HERE. The challenge is a sketch with a twist. I turned the sketch upwards so I could use my rock star guitar. I am very happy with the way it turned out. Happy birthday Travis, with lots of love from Steph!
Recipe:
Stamps - Inkadinkado~Rock Star
Paper - Black, Ruby Red, Brushed Silver, White, Ghostly Greetings DSP.
Ink - Versa Mark, Black.
Accessories - Black and White Embossing Powder, Tag Corner Punch, Black Brads, Clear Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: