Monday, July 1, 2024

Flocktail Hour



Summer has arrived at The Four Seasons Challenge. It is our last Summer themed challenge for 2024. This fabulous mood board is there for your inspiration, but anything Summer goes.

I took my inspiration from the photo on the bottom right with the flamingoes. I went with flamingoes enjoying cocktail hour with what I imagine to be Cosmo Cocktails to match their lovely pink color. I gave them a tropical backround in which to enjoy their drinks. Take a look at the moodboard, and see what inspires you, or just create a summery project. The Design Team members have created wonderful projects to inspire you. Check them out on the challenge blog HERE. Make yourself a cuppa, get crafty, and join us in the gallery. I can't wait to see what you create!


Project Details
Stamps/DiesEllen Hutson Inner Flamingo by Julie Ebersole
Altenew Be Strong Stamps & Dies
Simon Says Stamp Nested Dome Arches
Sizzix Tropical Leaves 3D Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
SU Wild Wasabi
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
VersaFine Onyx Black
Papertrey Ink Mint Julep
Copic markers
Embellishments Wink of Stella - Clear
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Waffle Flower 1/16" Foam Strips

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These Flamingos surely know how to celebrate summer, it's such a fun card with some great details!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Stephanie and I love your drinkin' birdies and the sentiment! Cool background too my friend! Totally made me smile this morning!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

The sweetest cocktails to flamingle with, Stephanie! I'm not even sure I own a flamingo stamp but love it when yours come out to play!
=]

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fabulous scene! LOVE that embossed background! You are so talented my friend!