Thursday, February 9, 2023

Stargazer Happy Birthday




Hello! Seize The Birthday Challenge #255 starts today.  It is all birthday all the time, with an optional twist. This time, the twist is to use your initials.I m so pleased and proud to be the Surprize Party Guest for this and the next challenge. I love being   a part of this celebratory fun!!


My initials are SL. I do not have a middle initial. When contemplating what I would use for this twist, I ran across Altenew's Stargazer Lily Build-A-Flower Stamp Set, and that was it. S(Stargazer) and L(Lily). Perfect! 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAltenew Build-A-Flower: Stargazer Layering Stamp & Die Set
Pinkfresh Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
Cardstock    80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
PTI Sheer BasicsVellum Pattern Pack
Neenah Desert Storm 
 Ink VersaFine Onyx Black
Various Altenew Inks
Embellishments
Other CZ Design Sentiment Strips Reverse Birthday
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1"
SSS 3D Foam Squares

Please head over to the Seize The Birthday Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. Come play with us and have fun building up your birthday card stash!

I'm also playing at:

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It was meant to be and it's gorgeous! The polka dots in the background aren't too shabby either!

Ashwini Rao said...

You actually used a single product having both your initials! Clever! I love the gorgeous Stargazer Lily and the sweet card you've made with it! Thank you for this gorgeous inpiration!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a lovely little bouquet, Stargazer Lily!
=]

Linda said...

Stephanie, your Stargazer Lily is so beautiful and perfect for the initial challenge. Thanks for being our Surprise Party Guest this month.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Well your initials led you to a beautiful image. I love how you used the vellum background, one of those forgotten things in my stash. I was happy to see I'd be joining you again, even if briefly this time!

Colleen said...

Stephanie, this is stunning and so perfect for your initials. the dotted vellum brings a lot of interest to your design as well as the scalloped rectangle! I love it! Thanks for being such a wonderful Special Party Guest at STB!

Nancy said...

Stephanie, I know the back story on how this card came together and it makes me smile. It certainly is a gorgeous card and I am so glad you remembered what you were going to do with your initials. Love the use of Vellum and of course the floral. Awesome job and perseverance! Hugs!

Barbara said...

Wow! This card is super fabulous and that was before I knew that you included both of your initials in one stamp and die. So artistic and easy on the eyes.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeousness! Love the flower with the gray background -- lovely card.

JulieP said...

This is beautiful Stephanie!!! Great twist on the initials. I particularly love how you left some of the florals in B/W. Looks great!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Stephanie, love your colour choices and a great pick for your initials, Cathy x

shirley-bee said...

Wonderful card using your initials, Stephanie! The stargazer lily is so eye catching, and I like how you paired it with dotty vellum.

Glenda J said...

This is so beautiful! I love the vellum in behind that gorgeous lily! You rocked my initials challenge. :)