Saturday, October 22, 2022

Enjoy Thanksgiving

 


A new challenge starts today at Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is "Pumpkins".

My background is embossed with a Cuttlebug EF, colored with various Distress Oxide Inks and mounted on Kraft card stock. I stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts on cream colored card stock with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and die cut it with one of the Altenew Nesting Slim Labels. I added a scrap piece of ribbon and mounted the kraft panel onto a Tangerine Tango card base and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge? blog to check out the Design Team inspiration projects. You are sure to be impressed (pun intended)! Then dive into your embossing folder collection and join us with or without the twist! Just be sure to use an embossing folder on your creation!

Im also playing at:

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful pumpkin card and awesome embossing folder! Perfect Thanksgiving card!! Another beautiful DT project ... thanks!

Lia said...

Very nice coloring of the embossed background. Great card!
Lia xx

I Card Everyone said...

How did I miss out on these pumpkins? Oh well, I'm even happier to see them in your hands - love it! and also the way you've attached the ribbon to your label you clever girl, you!
=]

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful folder, I am "impressed" with how pretty the coloring looks and I love that label die!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely autumn card!

Judy Woodland said...

Wonderful use of that embossing folder. I love the colors on the kraft, very nice. Fabulous card, my friend!

aussie aNNie said...

That is lovely - and clever with gorgeous colours and fabulous design, love it ♥

Tammy L said...

This has such a cool effect on the kraft background. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make the Card Challenge. Tammy DT

HilaryJane said...

That's the perfect embossing folder for this time of year and it looks great with those colours on kraft card. the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch xx