Saturday, September 10, 2022

Ghosts & Goblins

 


Less Is More #473 starts today and ends on September 23rd. We are challenged to create a Clean & Simple card in black & white. 


The celebration of Halloween (October 31st) is big in the US, so I have that in my head at this time of year. The Halloween candy has been out in the stores since July.

My card features Poppy Stamps Ghost Collage die, cut in black & white with the negative black pieces inlaid. I stenciled stars with white ink onto a black card base, popped the ghosts up on them and added a sentiment from  SSS Sentiment Strips Halloween Senthal to complete my card.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:

September - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Lynne said...

This is adorable Stephanie. The least scarey ghosts I've ever seen but so cute. Perfect for our challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card. I don't think I've ever seen that die and it's a good one! Cute card.

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, what a cute pair they are! This is fun!

Diane said...

Such a creative and cute card, fun ghosts!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Inkyfingers said...

Such a great CAS design, Stephanie and the ghost die is sooo cute!
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

I Card Everyone said...

Too cute to spook, my friend! Love it!
=]

Helen said...

What fun Stephanie! I love the shaped white border around the ghosts!! Such great impact!! Have a good day! :)