Saturday, July 9, 2022

Welcome Summer




A new challenge starts today at Can You Handle The Pressure? where the theme is always Anything Goes with an Embossing Folder and an optional twist. Heat embossing is welcome, but not required. An Embossing Folder must be used. For this challenge, the twist is "Summer". The challenge runs from juy 9th to July 20th.

To create my card, I used a panel that I had in my stash. It was created with a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations EF. I used lots of golden shimmery spray to make is super sunny, but I must admit it was a while ago, so I can't say exactly how it was made and with what supplies. The Summer die cut and background is from Neat & Tangled. The "welcome" is from Winnie & Walter, and the die cut strip from Pink & Main. 

Please head over to the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog to check out the Design Team inspiration projects. You are sure to be impressed! Then dive into your embossing folder collection and join us with or without the twist! Just be sure to use an embossing folder on your creation!

I'm also playing at:


1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Just like Summer this card is so hot, Hot, HOT! It sizzles, Stephanie!
=]