Saturday, July 30, 2022

I Hope You Know


Less Is More #470 starts today. We are challenged to create a CAS card with a butterfly theme.

To create my card, I used one of the Polka Dot stencil from 
SSS Simple Patterns Trio Stencils with DO ink to create my background. I added 2 hot foiled butterflies from PinkFresh Studio Small Butterflies hot foil plate. As I so often do, I forgot to put the card stock in foiling sandwich, so the beautiful butterflies were foiled to the plate. Oh no, not again! But never fear - PinkFresh Solid Hot Foil plate to the rescue! I just used the piece of foil that I used for the butterflies with the solid plate and got these beautiful butterflies in reverse. I added a SSS Reverse Sentiment Strip and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:





8 comments:

brenda said...

A very elegant design and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, lovely to see you join in, thank you.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This is so pretty I love the spot background, sentiment, and those lovely butterflies a super card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Sid said...

Very lovely card design Stephanie, loving your lovely spotty background and Butterflies ..... Sid xx

Betty said...

thanks for joining our challenge this week at TicTacToe, Stephanie - love the CAS design of your card!

Dena J said...

Very pretty CAS card! Thank you for joining the "butterflies or bugs" challenge at Allsorts.

Handmade by Natty said...

Love the simplicity of your less is more card and how those stenciled dots provide the perfect pop of colour. :) Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week! x

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is such a beautiful card and I love that sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

I Card Everyone said...

Well the worst has happened... I'm no longer finding your posts in my email inbox. [insert very sad/angry at blogger face here] Oh and so many others' blogs, too. I suppose I should consider myself lucky it worked for as long as it did.
Enough complaining - especially when I can celebrate these darling flutterbys AND polka dots?? You spoil me, my friend!
=]