Saturday, March 26, 2022

Always Here For You




Less Is More #461 starts today. We are challenged to create a CAS card with the colors of pink & gold.

 I stamped one of the rainbow images from Gina K's Be The Rainbow set and colored the in between arcs with Copics. I love it. Added a sentiment from the set. Die cut with Spellbinders Hemstitch Squares. Popped it up and my card is complete.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:




12 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS card, lovely design, image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky Challenges.
Chris
x

Lisa Elton said...

Cute CAS card, Stephanie!

Laurie Unger said...

This is darling and I really love the dots around the outside.

Valérie said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink rainbow :) pink is always good :) Love the clean design of your card!

Lynne said...

Thats a fabulous rainbow stemp Stephanie and it great in the pinks. Super card.

I Card Everyone said...

Sweeter words have never been stamped, Stephanie! Thanks for the reminder of why I had to have all the shapes of these hemstitched dies - sure makes for a stunning stage for any shape. Including this darling pink and gold rainbow! x
=]

Helen said...

What a fun card with the pink rainbow Stephanie. Love the die cut edges. Take care! 😊

Wendy L said...

It looks Fab, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

JanR said...

What a pretty rainbow! I love the sentiment you chose for the image too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your pink and gold rainbow and that sweet sentiment Stephanie, and the hemstitched base adds a lovely bit of detail. Thanks for setting me on the straight and narrow with my LiM card - will have to make another! Vicky x

Sid said...

Brilliant CAS card Stephanie. Just loving that rainbow …… Sid xx

baileyrosy.com said...

What a gorgeous rainbow and beautifully coloured too.

Marie