Saturday, September 11, 2021

Virgo

 


I created this card for my son's girlfriend's birthday. She is very much into astrology, and when I saw the Spellbinders Virgo Glimmer Hot Foil Plate, I knew that I had to use it to make a birthday card for her. I hot foiled using my new Glimmer Hot Foil System and some rose gold foil. This one came out well though I still need lots of tips and practice. I keep getting those little foil flecks where I don't want them! I die cut the foiled panel with a rectangular Spellbinders Hemstitch Die, backed it with pastel glitter card stock and popped it up on a white card base and my card was complete.

I am playing at:


6 comments:

Viv said...

Wow this looks so very pretty Stephanie, I love it, just perfect for the recipient too ;) Viv xx

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sparkle, this is pretty!

JulieP said...

This is fabulous! Love the sparkle, the panel edge and the "personalization." Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card. Thansk for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

Tristan said...

Ooooh, love all the sparkle on this cardwhich beautofully balances your CAS image. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous! Looks beautiful in the rose gold. (I get "extra" foil too, it's an ongoing battle...) Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!