Saturday, August 21, 2021

Thinking Of You



Less Is More Challenge #450 begins today. We are challenged to create a ONE LAYER CAS card featuring SPOTS. One Layer is defined as one piece of card stock folded in half with no additional layers, die cuts, etc.

Our Guest Designer is Maaike of Cards By Maaike and Less Is More June winner. Maaike has a wonderful, often CAS design style. Please visit Maaike's blog where you are sure to be inspired. Come play with us!

I used one of the stencils from Simon Says Stamp CZ Designs Simple Patterns Trio Stencil Set and applied Worn Lipstic Distress Oxide Ink. When It was dry, I stamped one of the flower bunches from Simon Says Stamp's Best Friend Ever stamp set in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, heat embossed it with clear EP, added my sentiment with the same process, and my card was complete. I love the way the beautiful outline floral image looks over the stenciling.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:




5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Oh pink spots, hat more could one want, fanulous!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve big dots, I cannot lie - so cahUTE!
=]

Melanie Hungerford said...

Stephanie, such a cool way to add the spots, and love the added shine from heat embossing the black. Happy to see you join in at Krafty Chicks!

Sarn said...

Very pretty x

Darlene said...

OH so pretty! Love your design ... PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!