Friday, April 2, 2021

Have a Joyous Easter




I am here as Guest Designer with my reminder card for the March/April Uniko Challenge #64 - Signs of Spring with an optional twist of Easter. It has been such an honor and a joy to design among these lovely people who are some of my favorite crafting rock stars. I am grateful to have had the opportunity.

For my card, I chose to use the Uniko Mid Century Modern Florals Clear Stamp Set. I just love the images in the set. I binge-watched the entire Mad Men series while on lockdown and I can't tell you how many times I thought of these stamps as I studied the furniture and fashion on the sets of the show. Rather than go with spring pastel colors, I went with some bolder colors in rainbow order. I popped an Easter sentiment from Paper smooched in as it fit perfectly between two of the flowers. I just love the way it turned out.

Please head over to the Uniko Challenge to be inspired and to play along. Thank you Bev and the Uniko Brand Ambassadors for having me.

 I'm also playing at:



My Clean & Graphic card is inspired by the theme of Easter.



I purchased Uniko's Mid Century Modern Florals when it was released in May of 2019.




10 comments:

Sue said...

What an awesome design. I’ve got this stamp but I’ve been hesitant in using it. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Sue. x

Darlene said...

What a unique stamp and fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jan Clothier said...

That is one great stamp set, and I can see why it puts you in mind of the era of Mad Men. I think your choice of earthy, rather than pastel, shades works in favour of the feel as well. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

Pamela said...

i am always a sucker for rainbow card. I love the coloring job you did on it and it truly reminds me of spring is coming. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

Maria Valente said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Kim S said...

I love your rainbow of cute flowers!! Such a cheerful (and joyous) Easter card. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Stephanie, your colourful Easter card looks just fabulous!
I'm happy we had you as Guest-Designer in the current Uniko-Challeng #64! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Hugs & Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

Lori Turner said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Julie B said...

A fab retro Easter card, so pleased to have had you as GD this month at Uniko. :)

creative lady said...

Live your colorful card! Your card is perfect for the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!